Local energy community (LEC) with integrated hydrogen systems (H2LEC), connected to the grid, is an ecosystem with joint values and objectives and a subsystem in energy supply system; in it, hydrogen plays the vital role of balancing local production and consumption – a small hydrogen valley.
LEC represents a virtual socio-economic region-oriented system based on community values and thus engaging initiative, innovation and investment of local actors, in particular new technology start-ups and younger generations.
Stakeholder Session Agenda:
- Demonstration Example of H2LEC in the making in Wunsiedel, Germany
- H2LEC as subsystem in vertically structured energy system
- Green Hydrogen prosumer – the necessary building block to optimize the system
- Decentralized onsite hydrogen production planning and testing
– Mr.Gerhard Meindl, SWW StaadtWerk Wunsiedel, Germany
– Mr.Sašo Brus, CEO, RENN Solutions d.o.o., Slovenia
– Mr.Zoran Marinšek, PhD, CEO; Competence center for Advanced Control Technologies, Slovenia
– Mrs. Martina Wettin, Partner, Nilsson Energy, Sweden
– Mr.Bart Biebuyck, CEO, Clean Hydrogen Partnership
Registration opened until 7.4.2023.