- Ta dogodek je minil.
Mednarodna konferenca EuCNC 2023
06.06. - 09.06.
Vabljeni na mednarodno konferenco EuCNC 2023, ki bo potekala skupaj s 6G Summitom od 6-9. junija 2023 v Gothenburgu na Švedskem. Vsebine konference so pomembne za mnoge člane, še posebno za sodelujoče v različnih Horizon projektih, ki se ukvarjajo s komunikacijskimi tehnologijami na področjih pametnih mest, IoT, industrije 4.0 in mobilnosti.
Vsi, ki želite sodelovati s svojimi prispevki, vabljeni da se odzovete na spodnje razpise – več o rokih si lahko preberete v nadaljevanju.
V okviru konference so poleg samih raziskovalnih prispevkov in razstavnih panojev prisotni tudi zelo pomembni in znani govorci, ki so prav tako vključeni v aktualne okrogle mize.
Več podrobnosti v nadaljevanju prispevka v angleškem jeziku 👉
Call for Papers, Posters, Workshops, Special Sessions, Tutorials and Demos
2023 EuCNC & 6G Summit, https://www.eucnc.eu, is the 32nd edition of a successful series of a conference in the field of telecommunications, sponsored by IEEE Communications Society, European Association on Antennas and Propagation, and European Association for Signal Processing, and supported by the European Commission and the Finnish 6G Flagship Programme.
The conference focuses on various aspects of Beyond 5G/6G communications systems and networks, including cloud and virtualisation solutions, management technologies, hardware components and microelectronic technologies, and vertical application areas. It targets to bring together researchers from all over the world to present the latest research results, and it is one of the main venues for demonstrating the results of research projects, especially from successive European RDI programmes. The local organizer is Chalmers University of Technology, and the conference venue is The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We invite you and your colleagues to submit a paper and/or poster to the conference, as well as proposals for workshops, special sessions and tutorials, the key dates being:
- 2023 Jan 27 – Papers submission for regular oral sessions
- 2023 Jan 27 – Proposals for workshops, special sessions and tutorials
- 2023 Mar 10 – Deadline for submission of extended abstracts for posters
- 2023 Mar 10 – Notification of acceptance of workshops, special sessions and tutorials
- 2023 Apr 03 – Notification of acceptance of papers and posters
- 2023 Apr 14 – Final paper submission
The conference will include:
- regular sessions with papers from the open call (to be submitted to IEEE Xplore), the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-papers;
- workshops, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-workshops;
- special sessions, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-special-sessions;
- poster sessions, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-posters;
- tutorials, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-tutorials;
- panels; https://eucnc.eu/panels;
- keynote talks; https://eucnc.eu/keynotes;
- demos and exhibitions, the call being available at https://eucnc.eu/call-for-exhibitors-demos;
- technical pitches at coffee breaks by exhibitors.
Information is also available in social media, and important updates will be also announced there.
The conference is intended to be held for in-person attendance; however, given the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference format may change, since safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. The conference has a not-for-profit organisation, hence, registration fees are as low as possible and all surplus will be made available in grants. Best Papers and Booth Awards will be granted. Accepted and presented papers for regular sessions will be published in the Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.